Cashberg & Clixberg Review : Cashberg & Clixberg are SCAM





 Admin is Scam 
 All Payments are Pending and no respond from Admin and After people understood this is a scam site then people started post in forum so now admin closed the Forum. Domain Registered Only for 1 Year. 




Forum : NO

Server : NAMECHEAP INC

Registered Date : 2019-11-28

Expires Date : 2020-11-28


Rank & Rate


NBR : All Negative Comments from Members that admin not paying and he is a Scammer.

nesteruk
6 days
The forum is closed. SCAM
thumb_128860_clixberg_200117050451.jpg
avatar
Jaizmar
 
6 days
The page is a scam. Several days ago I requested the first payment and nobody answered for the complaints, the administrator disappeared. It is best not to waste your time with this page.
avatar
VladimiG
 
1 week
I'm waiting payment third day. Nothing...Earlier I thought maybe something had happened with Admin. Now I realize that it's just SCAM.
Because he's not alone and someone around him could tell if something happened...
avatar
alcoor
1 week
admin dissapear. seems like is the same admin with tivoclix
avatar
mtz159
 
1 week
I have a payment request of 04,01,2020 - admin does not respond
avatar
supercash642
 
2 weeks
After several days of working on this page I get this.

They don't want people from my country, they make selective payments or what they show are false proofs of payment.

That question is best answered by the Admin.

If you send me my paymen


Cashberg & Clixberg Review : Cashberg & Clixberg are SCAM Cashberg & Clixberg Review : Cashberg & Clixberg are SCAM Reviewed by Ash Clicks on 8:05 AM Rating: 5

No comments: